I honestly feel like Christmas came early this year with this month’s Glam Bag. When I saw 3 sheet masks, I felt very spoiled. Next, I noticed the sequined makeup bag. When I held it in my hand, the bag felt like it was packed full of goodies, and it certainly was…
The Creme Shop Holiday Mask Trio
- Baby it’s cold outside—so what better time to throw on a sheet mask, sip some hot cocoa, and let your skin soak up some goodness.
- These holiday-inspired pack has 3(!) sheet masks to satisfy everything your skin craves.
- Oh Deer! Detoxifying Lemon Sheet Mask is made with lemon extract that rids your skin of toxins, removes blackheads, and calms inflammation.
- Clarifying Peppermint Cocoa Sheet Mask helps control excess oil production and fights breakouts with peppermint oil.
- Let It Glow (Snowman) Ultra-Moisturizing Jojoba Oil Sheet Mask hydrates, softens, and smooths.
Although, I haven’t tried these yet, I know they’ll make my skin glow. I love all of The Creme Shop’s masks and I was so happy to see that I got a set of 3 masks. Usually, I only get 2 in my Glam Bag so this was such a nice treat.
THEBALM Cosmetics Nude Beach Eyeshadow [Bootylicious]
- This satiny-soft eyeshadow is triple-milled, meaning the powder pigments are at their finest consistency and last longer when applied and blend like a dream.
- It looks so good applied dry, but adding a little water intensifies the color and makes our eyes really pop.
- Bootylicious is a beautiful bronze with reddish undertones from the brand’s Nude Beach palette.
- All of THE BALM’s products are paraben-free (good for you) and cruelty-free (animal-friendly).
Holy cow! Talk about pigmentation! I applied it with only my finger tip and it went on so smoothly I was shocked. I wasn’t expecting Bootylicious to perform this way. I’ve noticed that purple shadows don’t usually show up very well, but Bootylicious’s dark-purple shade really pops. I was happily surprised by this shadow, I’ll definitely use it again.
Pacifica Beauty Rainbow Crystals Liquid Mineral Strobe
- ‘Tis the season to go extra on sparkle and shine, and this liquid strobe will gift your face and bod with an out-of-this-world glow.
- Liquid highlighter newbie? The precision wand makes application fuss-free.
- The ultra-pretty packaging looks just as good as this strobe will make you look.
- Like all PACIFICA BEAUTY products, this formula is cruelty-free and vegan.
- Nebula is a holographic reflective violet that werks with all our holiday party lewks.
- Unicorn is a stunning holographic pink that will add a little extra pretty to any party ensemble.
I am interested in other shades this product comes in. I received the Nebula shade, while it has a violet reflect it doesn’t really look purple on the skin. It isn’t very pigmented. When its blended out it almost turns into a “natural” looking purple highlight. I would keep and eye out for more natural shades. This shade is not my favorite but it sure is violet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
F.A.R.A.H Brushes Tapered Blending Brush 35E
- No need to stash this baby away in your makeup kit—that chrome handle is made for showing off.
- The tapered tip of the bristles lets you sweep on shadow precisely and effortlessly without fallout.
- Use this versatile tool with *all* of your powder and cream shadows to effortlessly blend and diffuse, creating a softer look.
Honestly, this is the perfect brush for me. It feels really nice in your hand and blends out your crease color like a dream. I absolutely love the golden handle and it has a good weight to it, too. I really love this one! I’m interested in checking out the other brushes they carry.
Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+
- Pencils. Powders. Waxes. TBH, when it comes to brow products, we’ve tried ‘em all and never found the one—until now.
- It can be hard to avoid the painted-on look, but this gel is loaded with teeny tiny microfibers (that look like brow hairs) to add volume, fill in sparseness, and achieve a natural or bold effect.
- The tapered brush makes blending and shaping your arches totes effortless.
- It’s water-resistant and long-wearing—so your brows will stay put all day long.
As it says on the package, Gimme Brow+ ?? I’m not entirely certain that there’s even two different products. I believe I have the regular Gimme Brow and I really can’t tell the difference between the two. I think Gimme Brow and Gimme Brow+ are the same thing (Google was no help here). Confusing names aside, I already love it. They sent me the shade I usually use so that means I don’t have to buy myself a new one! Very happy with this.
Steve Laurant Beauty Lip Oil in Orchid
- This formula is like a lip lacquer and high-shine gloss rolled into one. Best of both worlds!
- It’s moisturizing and non-sticky, so your lips will be 100% softer in a single swipe.
- Make it all yours: The sheer purple tint looks just as good alone as it does when layered over other lip colors.
- Baby it’s cold outside, so you’ll be happy to hear that this hydrating formula (enriched with mineral oil) also helps prevent chapped, cracked lips.
This is the first lip oil I’ve ever tried. When I saw it in the bag I was so excited to swipe it on my lips. The oil looks clear once applied, I was a little nervous that it would look purple, but it doesn’t so I’m happy. It feels very moisturizing and makes your lips look smooth. I was surprised that it truly was not sticky at all. I can’t wait to use this everyday.
I can’t believe how great this month’s Glam Bag was! This is certainly the best I have ever received. I’m so excited to see if Ipsy can keep this up 😉 Thanks for reading!